Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.assysto.com.Assysto (we) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy applies to your use of:
- the Assysto mobile application software (Assysto App), once you have downloaded a copy of the Assysto App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (Device).
- the website www.assysto.com (website).
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you and why we collect it
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: You may give us information about you that you submit by using the Assysto App or by filling in forms on the website, or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). This includes information you provide when you download or register for the Assysto App, and enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with the Assysto App, or our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, and other registration information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you visit our website or use Assysto App we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, and time zone setting.
- details of your use of our Assysto App or your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- Unique application numbers: when you install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
Note that even if some Assysto App require an access to the live camera data, the data is never collected by us. It is processed inside the Device and is not transmitted to us or any third party. The purpose of this processing is to offer augmented reality features in which a live image coming from the camera is mixed with additional data computed by the Assysto App. You may choose to take a snapshot and to share it with other users. In that case, the Assysto App asks you for confirmation so that you could make sure not to disclose personal information.
In order to collect the anonymous data described in the preceding paragraph, we may use cookie technology on our website. A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive, mobile phone or other device. Cookies do not damage your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not. However, some of the services and features offered through our website may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. We use two types of cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our website and use its features. Without these cookies, Services you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information in an anonymous form about how visitors use our Assysto App or website.
Use of collected data
Performance cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it.
We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website and to improve the service we offer to you. An IP address is a numeric address that identifies your computer on a network, or in this case, the internet. Your IP address might also be used to gather broad demographic information.
We may perform IP lookups to determine which domain you are coming from (i.e. aol.com, yourcompany.com) to more accurately gauge our users’ demographics.
In the Assysto App, the data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services.
In the case of the free Assysto App, the data concerning the User is also used for the purpose of advertising communication displayed in the form of banners and other advertisements, possibly based on User interests.
Assysto uses the services of the mobile advertising company AdMob (AdMob Google Inc.)
AdMob is an advertising service provided by AdMob Google Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
Paid Assysto App do not contain ads.
Use of Google Firebase
In order to provide a better service, use application crash traces to find and fix their root cause, measure performances in order to improve them, and understand how the applications are used by the end users, Assysto use the services provided by Google Firebase.
The features that we have implemented are:
- Firebase Crash Reporting
- Firebase Performance Monitoring
- Firebase Remote Config
- Google Analytics for Firebase
How Google uses data from sites or apps that use their services can be found here.
Use of Google ARCore technology
To comply with current legislation, we need to ask for your consent to set the performance cookies described above. When you arrive on our website a notice appears asking for your consent to place performance cookies on your device. By continuing to use our website, we assume that you consent to cookies being placed on your device. If you do not agree please leave our website immediately. Once your consent has been provided, this message will not appear again when you revisit. If you, or another user of your computer, wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you can do so by altering your browser settings.
When a free Assysto App contains ads, and when the user is located in the E.U, the explicit user consent of the user of collected data for the purpose of advertising is required before the Assysto App could start.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.